You have no items in your shopping cart.
Online Return & Exchange Policy
At WallerBears Surf Shop we sincerely want you to be more than happy with your purchase and online experience with us. We will do everything in our power to accommodate returns and exchanges granted they fall under the guidelines outlined below:
- All returns and exchanges must be put into motion within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- All items must be returned in BRAND NEW condition, with all merchandise boxes, hanging tags, and other items that came attached still intact on the product. If we cannot re-sell it as BRAND NEW we will not take it back.
- Under no circumstances do we allow refunds on the purchase of items marked "SALE", "DISCOUNT", and/or "CLOSEOUT". We will however allow for an exchange under the terms of our exchange policy for these goods if the return is initiated within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- We will not accept boxes and packages returned to us without an Return Authorization Number (RA#) - NO EXCEPTIONS! You can obtain an RA# by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When shipping product back to us you must use a traceable means of shipment - i.e. UPS, Fed Ex, USPS traceable and NO COD's! We are not responsible for lost returns from a customer if they are not sent via a traceable method.
- Please be sure to insure the package for the FULL value when shipping. Be smart, you never know.
- Customer is responsible for all freight costs involved in returning a product to us unless the product is deemed defective by us and an exchange is issued.
- When we receive the product you're sending back it will be subject to a full inspection. After we deem it OK for return we will re-ship your exchanged goods to you FREIGHT FREE on the first exchange. Subsequent exchanges are subject to normal UPS shipping rates that prevail at that time. If the item was returned for a refund we will then credit your original method of payment the amount of the order, less the actual freight costs incurred by us to deliver the goods. For example, even though you place an order that may qualify for FREE SHIPPING, in the event of a refund, we will deduct our full shipping costs from the refund.
- In the event of a return for a refund we will make every possible effort to process your credit as quickly as possible. Once the goods are received and checked in by us, we will issue your credit within 3 to 5 business days. Please also be aware that depending on your bank's policies, it can also take another 3 to 10 business days for the funds to be made available to you. Please contact your bank with any further questions or concerns regarding this.
Refused Shipment / Unauthorized Merchandise Returns
In the event a customer refuses a shipment from WallerBears Surf Shop, said customer will be responsible for a 30% restocking fee plus the original shipping and handling charges, and any charges levied upon us by the carrier for the safe return of the product. In the event a customer returns merchandise to us without first calling or emailing for an RA# the customer will again be responsible for a 20% restocking fee and the original shipping costs. In other words, if you decide you don't want something you ordered, don't refuse the package! Simply accept it and contact us for an RA#.
Product Warranty Issues
Many items we carry come with a manufacturer's warranty. In the event you feel you have a warranty issue, please begin the returns process by contacting us and make it clear you believe you have a WARRANTY issue and we will be glad to walk you through the process. Keep in mind that some brands we carry want the customer to go directly through them. In any event the customer is responsible for the freight back to us or to the manufacturer. We will also make an effort to be a bridge of sorts between the customer and manufacturer, to facilitate the process and help you deal directly with them - saving you time and getting your product back as fast as possible. In the event you end up having to send your product back to us instead of straight to the manufacturer, we will inspect it and advise you on the next course of action to make this as quick and as smooth as possible. We want you out there riding, not waiting for the UPS man to deliver your products.... Also, save yourself some time and get familiar with each companies Warranty Policy. Be aware that no company warranties any damage caused by impact, abuse, and normal wear and tear. Be prepared to provide us with detailed pictures before we even begin the warranty process.
In the event you receive a shipment that appears to be damaged or tampered with, you need to contact us and notify the shipper right away. It is imperative you make a note of any damage or suspicious markings to the freight carrier at the time of acceptance. You will also need to save all packaging materials until the issue is resolved. We will do everything in our power to help you with any claims, and IF POSSIBLE we will replace your product if we deem the claim an open and shut case.
Below is a list of common sense rules and regulations for general returns and exchanges. Please go over these before you contact us to make a return or exchange.
- Skateboards/Longboards: Once gripped, skateboards cannot be returned for any reason or under any circumstances; skateboards are not indestructible and can break, please keep this in mind when you call us trying to return the deck you focused; custom assembled skateboards are not returnable or exchangeable under any circumstances; any trucks, wheels or other skate accessory will need the full package and be in brand new, unopened condition to be considered for return.
- Footwear: All sandals, shoes, & boots must be unworn and in the original packaging in order to be considered for return. Do not walk around in your new shoes anywhere except on your clean carpet if you expect you may need to return them---dirt anywhere in the soles means no return or exchange. All shoe boxes must be in brand new condition with no tape or wrapping on them - don't ship the shoes back to us in the shoe box, use the box we sent them to you in. WallerBears Surf Shop doesn't return shoes due to fit issues - it's your duty to make sure they fit properly before you wear them. Same with snowboard boots. A proper boot fit can be tricky, so we STRONGLY recommend you lace up your boots up WITH SNOWBOARD SOCKS, and wear them on the floor of your home for a period of time before deciding they are too large or too small. Also, many modern snowboard boots have heat-moldable liners. If you mold the liners or get a shop to mold them they are YOURS. No returns, no exceptions!
- Clothing & Apparel: All clothing, apparel and accessory items must be in brand new condition to be considered for return or exchange. Under no circumstances do we allow any goods to be returned to us that have been worn and/or washed. Any tags that are on the garment and items when you receive them must still be attached when you return them or the item will not be returnable. Same goes for any size labels, etc.
- Surfboards, Snowboards & Wakeboards: These boards must be un-ridden and in the original packaging (with any company stickers on the base) to be considered for returns and exchanges. Don't ride it and then send it back - once you ride it it's yours. Also, don't mount any bindings on a board you may want to return, as it can cause cosmetic marking on the topsheet of the board, which will in turn make it non-returnable!
- Eyewear and Watches: Due to the sensitive nature of these items, as well as the fact that eyewear (all sunglasses and goggles) and watches do not come with manufacturer's hangtags attached we will only offer store credit and exchange for them.